Your nomination is judged solely on how you answer the questions on the nomination form.
The judges will consider the following information to evaluate applications:
- Review the quality of the partnership based on collaborative goal setting, strategic planning, and program development.
- Analyze how well the program is integrated into each organization’s mission and how it adds value back into society and the business community.
- Instead of worrying about the size of the program, consider the size of its impact:
- Show how the program affected the targeted people and/or communities.
- Show the impact through data—metrics and measurable results.
- Show how the program has benefited individuals, the community, and businesses.
- Include all types of contributions—financial, intellectual, employee, in-kind, etc.
- Be mindful of the word limits—tell your story succinctly.
- Ask fellow colleagues and partners to review the application to ensure that information is accurate and thorough
- Be candid. Let your passion and compassion shine through—telling a story which paints a picture can strengthen your nomination. Judges appreciate honesty.